CPL MEP(L) IR(A)
The modular ME+IR+CPL training is the most optimal and cost-effective solution for pilots who wish to receive comprehensive training for the Commercial Pilot License CPL(A) along with the MEP(L) and IR/ME ratings. The modular training is divided into four stages. The practical examination for the CPL(A) license can be combined with the practical examination for the MEP(L) rating within 6 months of completing the MEP(L) training. A CPL(A) license with the ME/IR rating is required for candidates applying for a First Officer position in airlines.
- all EASA ATPL theory exams passed
- 150 hours total flight time (TT) of which 70 flight hours as pilot in command (PIC)
- Minimum age at the time of applying for the license is 18 years.
- A class 1 Part-MED aviation medical certificate is required.
- The applicant needs 200 hours total flight time of which 100 as pilot in command to be recommended for the practical exam