The Commercial Pilot License for Aircraft (CPL(A)) enables the holder to conduct commercial flights, including working as a first officer for an airline. Practical training is carried out on a complex multi-engine aircraft. The trainee pilot must complete 6 hours of training on a multi-engine aircraft or possess a valid MEP(L) rating in their license before commencing CPL(A) training.
- Completed a theoretical course for CPL(A) with a minimum of 250 hours, or completed theoretical training for ATPL(A).
- At least 150 hours of total flight time at the start of practical CPL(A) training.
- At least 200 hours of total flight time when applying for a CPL(A) license.
- Minimum age of 18 when applying for the license.
- A Class 1 aviation medical certificate is required.
CPL(A) practical training SEP(L)
|1 650 EUR||10 h||Training on the Tecnam P2002JF/JR/P2008JC|
CPL(A) practical training MEP(L)
|2 125 EUR||5 h||Training on the Tecnam P2006T|
Total training cost: 4 085 EUR
EPPO full landing fee
|15 EUR||Gross cost including discount|
EPPO touch & go landing fee
|5 EUR||Gross cost including discount|