Smart Aviation
Smart Aviation

License conversion

If you are a military pilot and would like to convert your license, you've come to the right place! Our team will assist you in this process.


  • You must hold a PPL(A) license issued by the Civil Aviation Authority.
  • You need to have an ICAO certificate in English language proficiency to confirm your language skills.
  • You must pass the ATPL exam at the Civil Aviation Authority to obtain a commercial pilot's license.
  • You should have a valid class 1 aviation medical examination, which qualifies you for professional-level flying.

Once you meet these requirements, you'll be ready to convert your military pilot license into a civilian pilot license. Our team will support you throughout the conversion process.