Preparation students to any airline selection all over the World
zawodpilot.pl is a training, psychological assessment centre and coaching provider offering services for pilots, flight training organizations and air carriers.
We are the most known and experienced recruitment and selection supplier in commercial aviation in Poland, conducting psychological assessment of pilot position candidates and command screening assessment for the biggest airline in country.
The training we want to invite you, is dedicated to everyone who wants to successfully demonstrate his competence in pilot selection process in an airline. Due to the universality of the subject and problems discussed during the training we prepare students to any airline selection all over the World
OUR TRAINING CAN HELP YOU TO IMPROVE:
– ability to present real competences and attitude relevant to the pilot position while being tested
– efficiency of performance tasks by better stress management
– self-assessment, due to useful feedback on strengths and development needs
– team working, enrich knowledge about CRM essence in the flight deck
– srengthening of adequate self-confidence of the participant during screening and minimizing the risk of being surprised and high stressed completely unknown situation
WHAT WE DO NOT TRAIN DURING SCREENING WORKSHOP:
– to show how to solve particular tests or personality questionnaires
– to teach how to cheat recruitment team in airline
OUR TRAINING IS ADDRESSED TO PILOTS:
– who will be candidates for airline pilots position now or in a future
– who has no idea if airline pilot job is for them
– who has any doubts about what the selection process is
9 HOUR – TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON MAIN SUBJECT:
1. Why and how airlines select pilots? Overview of the stages and assessment tools (tests, questionnaires, other tasks) used in the selection process of pilots in Europe
2. Application preparation – exercises with overview of key application rules to remember writing airline application – what kind of bugs must to be avoided in cv. Application forms and examples of difficult questions there.
3. Assessment of social competences – exercises. Group task simulation. Analysis and discussion, feedback for participants
4. Interview – HR – exercises. Difficult questions during the interview – simulation interview for each participant – based on questions coming from variety selection processes all over the World
5. Interview – technical – exercises. Questions and tasks prepared here, are based on data collected from technical part of airline interview – student can check if their technical knowledge is sufficient for airline screening
TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED BY:
MAŁGORZATA CHELIS – aviation psychologist and JACEK SELWAT –TR airline instructor
Number of places is limited. Price 100 EUR per candidate.