The privileges of the holder of Private Pilot License (Aeroplane) are to act without remuneration as pilot in command (PIC) in non-commercial operations on a single engine piston (SEP) aeroplane with a maximum certified take-off mass not exceeding 5700 kg. A PPL(A) training program includes 100 hours of theoretical course and a minimum of 45 hours of practical flight training. After the PPL(A) issue a pilot may start the Night VFR and ATPL(A) theoretical course. The full time PPL (A) course takes 3 -4 months to complete.
- 100 hours of PPL (A) theoretical course in cooperation with Bristol Groundschool;
- 45 hours of practical flight training on the new Tecnam P2008 JC;
- 1,5 hour skill test Tecnam P2008 JC
- multiple choice exams in 9 subjects at any EASA CAA testcenter (exam fees not included)
Price €8675 EUR
Read it carefully:
- stated training is based on minimum legal requirements, the true amount of training required might be more depending on the students abilities.
- be advised that 23% of VAT must be added to the final price of PPL(A) training if the PPL (A) is not part of the 0 – fATPL course;
- aviation fees for the PLCAA skill test shall be paid into a CAA bank account referring to the list of aviation fees;
- landing fees at EPPO and EPZG are not included. Currently this is €10 for a full stop landing or €5 for a touch and go.
testing under non Polish EASA CAA’s are subject to test fees paid directly to Smart Aviation