0 – fATPL
Smart Aviation is the only EASA Approved Training Organisation in Western Poland that offers applicants without previous flight experience the flight training from “Zero to frozen ATPL”. If you are intending to become a professional airline pilot then this is the program for you. The training includes 9 phases and takes approximately 18 – 20 months to complete and will be delivered by our team of professional instructors, many of them airline pilots themselves, from our dedicated training base at Poznan’s international airport EPPO. In Poland professional flight training is VAT free which means that if you sign a contract “Zero to frozen ATPL” all training modules like PPL, Hour Building, Night VFR, MEP/MEIR/CPL will be VAT exempt. Be smart and save your money while you launch your career as an airline pilot.
The “Zero to frozen ATPL” course includes the following phases:
- 1-st – PPL(A): 100 hour theoretical course and 45 hours of flight training Tecnam P2008 JC plus 1,5 hours PPL(A) skill test;
- 2-nd – ATPL(A) theory: 650 hours of theoretical training including KSA100 in cooperation with Bristol Groundschool;
- 3-rd – NVFR: 5 hours of theoretical course and 5 hours of flight training Tecnam P2008 JC;
- 4-th – Hour Building: 112 hours PIC Tecnam P2008 JC (pilot in command);
- 5-th – MEP(L): 7 hours of theoretical course and 6 hours of flight training on the Tecnam P2006t;
- 6-th – MEIR: 40 hours of Alsim ALX simulator training plus 15 hours on the Tecnam P2006T;
- 7-th – CPL(A): 10 hours of practical training on the Tecnam P2008 JC and 5 on the Tecnam P2006t.
- 8-th – Skill test MEP/MEIR/CPL Tecnam P2006T.
- 9-th – MCC/JOC on the Alsim ALX
Price 49 500 EUR
For 2023 the start dates are:
- 21st February ’23
- 18th April ’23
- 20th June ’23
- 8th August ’23
!! ATPL(A) theoretical exams must be accomplished before starting the MEP/MEIR/CPL practical training.
ZERO TO (f)ATPL IS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SO THE GIVEN PRICE IS VAT FREE!!!
Price includes aircraft rental for the PPL and MEP/MEIR/CPL skill tests. The skill test can be done under any EASA authority with the EASA CPL issued by that authority. Test fees for testing under a non-Polish EASA authorities and landing fees are not included.
Read it carefully:
- training must be accomplished within 2 years of signing the contract;
- payments are spread over the duration of the training based on the above mentioned modules 1 – 9;
- stated training is based on minimum legal requirements, the true amount of training required might be more depending on the students abilities;
- aviation fees shall be paid into a CAA bank account referring to the list of aviation fees;
- aviation fees are only required for applicants of a license issued by Polish CAA;
- testing under non Polish CAA’s are subject to test fees paid directly to Smart Aviation
- landing fees are excluded. An approximation of the amount of landings needed the total costs for landings is around €1200 for the full course. All landing fees are published and can be found at AIP Poland GEN 4.1.8 (5.1.13 and 5.1.14);