Modular traning from Zero to ATPL(A) frozen
Smart Aviation is the only EASA Approved Training Organization in Western Poland offering applicants without previous flight experience a complex flight training from Zero to ATPL(A) frozen. Training includes 7 modules. In Poland professional training is VAT free. It means that only ATPL(A) and CPL(A) training is VAT free. However, if you sign a contract “from Zero to ATPL(A)” all training modules like PPL(A), Hour Building, Night VFR, MEP(L) and will be also VAT free as a part your complex professional training. Be smart and save your money. If you decide for modular training from beginning you will simply avoid paying 23% of VAT.
- minimum 16 years old to start PPL(A) training;
- minimum 17 years old to issue PPL(A);
- minimum 18 years old to issue CPL(A);
- intermediate English language knowledge;
- basic mathematics and physics skill;
- Part-MED medical class 2 before starting PPL(A) practical training;
- Part-MED medical class 1 before starting ME+IR+CPL training;
- at least 200 hours of total flight to issue CPL(A).
- theoretical courses: PPL(A) (100 h) , VFR night (5 h), MEP(L) (7 h) , ATPL(A) (650 h)
- PPL(A) practical training: minimum 45 hours of flight time
- hour building: 105 hours of total flight time after PPL(A) is issued with 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command, including a cross-country flight totaling at least 540 km (300 NM) in the course of with full-stop landings at two aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure
- ME+IR+CPL practical training: 81 hours including 5 hours of night VFR.
Zero to ATPL(A) frozen includes following modules:
- 1-st – PPL(A): 100 hours of theoretical course and 45 hours of flight time;
- 2-nd – ATPL(A): 650 hours of theoretical course;
- 3-rd – Hour Building: 105 hours;
- 4-th – NVFR: 5 hours of theoretical course and 5 hours of flight time;
- 5-th – MEP(L): 7 hours of theoretical course and 6 hours of flight time;
- 6-th – IR/ME: 55 hours of practical training including at least 15 hours on MEP;
- 7-th – CPL(A): 15 hours of practical training including 5 hours on MEP and 10 on SEP.
!!! ATPL(A) theoretical course must be accomplished before starting ME/IR and CPL(A) practical training.
Zero to ATPL frozen modular training price list effective on 01.01.2020:
|PPL(A) theoretical course||500,00 EUR||100,0 h||30 h classroom / 70 h distance learning|
|PPL(A) practical training||6000,00 EUR||40,0 h||Tecnam P2002-JF or P2002-JR|
|PPL(A) practical training||500,00 EUR||5,0 h||Alsim ALX simulator|
|cost of training||7 000 EUR|
|ATPL(A) theoretical course||1500,00 EUR||650,0 h||65 h classroom / 585 h distance learning|
|cost of training||1 500 EUR|
|Hour Building (100h)
|Tecnam P2002-JF/JR||13650,00 EUR||105,0 h||hour building on P2002-JF or P2002-JR|
|Diamond DA40 G1000||21000,00 EUR||105,0 h||hour building on Diamond DA40 G1000|
|hour building on P2002
||13 650 EUR|
|NVFR theoretical course||150,00 EUR||5,0 h||lectures in classroom|
|NVFR practical training||750,00 EUR||5,0 h||Tecnam P2002-JF or P2002-JR|
|cost of training||900 EUR|
|MEP(L) theoretical course||300,00 EUR||7,0 h||lectures in classroom|
|MEP(L) practical training||2100,00 EUR||6,0 h||Tecnam P2006T|
|cost of training||2 400 EUR|
|CPL/IR Basic FNTP II||500,00 EUR||5,0 h||Alsim ALX simulator|
|CPL/IR Basic MEP(L)||1750,00 EUR||5,0 h||Tecnam P2006T|
|IR/ME Procedural FNTP II||3500,00 EUR||35,0 h||Alsim ALX simulator|
|IR/ME Procedural MEP(L)||3500,00 EUR||10,0 h||Tecnam P2006T|
|cost of training||9 250 EUR|
|CPL(A) practical training on SEP||1500,00 EUR||10,0 h||Tecnam P2002-JF or P2002-JR|
|CPL(A) practical training on MEP||1750,00 EUR||5,0 h||Tecnam P2006T|
|cost of training||3 250 EUR|
|aircraft rental for skill test||price||hours||remarks|
|PPL(A) skill test||225,00 EUR||1,5 h||Tecnam P2002-JF|
|ME+IR+CPL skill test||1400,00 EUR||4,0 h||Tecnam P2006T|
|medical class 1 certificate||145,00 EUR||600,00 PLN||must be issued in accordance with Part-MED|
CAA aviation fee – PPL(A) theory
|80,00 EUR||315,00 PLN||must be paid before PPL(A) theoretical exam|
|CAA aviation fee – PPL(A) skill test||200,00 EUR||838,00 PLN||must be paid before PPL(A) skill test|
|CAA aviation fee – ATPL(A) exam test||250,00 EUR||1047,00 PLN||must be paid before ATPL(A) theoretical exam|
|CAA aviation fee – ME+IR+CPL skill test||650,00 EUR||2723,00 PLN||must be paid before ME+IR+CPL skill test|
|EPPO full stop landing||7,50 EUR||27,67 PLN||price including taxes|
|EPPO touch & go||2,50 EUR||9,25 PLN||price including taxes|
ZERO TO ATPL IS A PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SO GIVEN PRICE IS VAT FREE!!!
37 950 EUR
Price does not include additional costs and aircraft rental for skill test!!!
Read it carefully:
- modular training from Zero to ATPL(A) is VAT free!
- training must be accomplished in 2 years since signing a contract;
- aviation fees shall be paid into a CAA bank account referring to the list of aviation fees;
- aviation fees are only required for holders of license issued by Polish CAA;
- landing fees at EPPO are published at AIP Poland GEN 4.1.8 (5.1.13 and 5.1.14).